[csw-users] Migrating monitoring services from Linux - Munin server missing some files??

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 13 16:08:50 CET 2010

Hi Kaya,

Am 13.02.2010 um 15:59 schrieb Kaya Saman:
> this is my first attempt to download/install Cacti from the link you
> provided:
> Updated description file
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWphp5
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWap2modphp5
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWphp5mysql
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWphp5snmp
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWphp5session
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWphp5sockets
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> INTERNAL ERROR: cannot get remote version for CSWcommon
> Perhaps your catalog is out of date
> No existing install of CSWcacti found. Installing...
> Trying http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/testing/i386/5.11/cacti-0.8.7e,REV=2009.07.26-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz
> --16:54:50--  http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/testing/i386/5.11/cacti-0.8.7e,REV=2009.07.26-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz
>            => `cacti-0.8.7e,REV=2009.07.26-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz'

pkg-get can not resolve dependencies across catalogs. Either install
these by
hand from the primary mirror or use pkgutil which handles this
transparently.
You can also install from the experimental-overlay from Jürgen which has
the dependencies layered on top:
   http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html#ja