[csw-users] Migrating monitoring services from Linux - Munin server missing some files??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Sat Feb 13 16:45:04 CET 2010

Many thanks again guys,

in fact I've just discovered it before reading the emails :-)

I took the scenic route by using /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get -a | grep pkgutil

is currently installing right now!

I hope that I will be able to get Cacti working or at least help in the
debug of it so that my goal of running Munin and Cacti on a production
OpenSol based server is met....... Currently Munin works thanks to
Juergens help so hopefully Cacti will too.

I am not sure if there's something similar to these apps officially
supported by Sun as I did find something on the old Sun site which
having a look now looks like it was Ops Center?? Since the site has
become Oraclized I can't tell but the software that I'm mentioning
allows the remote control of all systems on network via web admin page.
Not sure if does net stats too which is more important for me at current
stage?

Regards,

Kaya