[csw-users] Migrating monitoring services from Linux - Munin server missing some files??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Sat Feb 13 18:52:20 CET 2010

<snip>

If you really need it before we can fix the experimental catalog you
can install from testing but answer no to the question about
continuing. You just want to see what cacti needs, I'm sorry to say
that it's a lot. Do not answer yes because it will pull dependencies
from testing and that may be dangerous (not tested together).

> Nothing wrong on your side. There seems to be a hickup with the
> experimental catalog, as it doesn't contain cacti although it should. We
> will look into it and let you know once it is fixed.
>
> Sebastian

<snip>

It's cool guys, am not in any particular hurry as I'm just using this
for testing myself until my servers arrive which will take some time yet
so I'd rather work with you guys in testing and getting these packages
sorted so that they're good enough for production use if that's ok?

Anyhow, many thanks for all the responses and help. I'm sure that when
these packages are fully up and running they will be even better then
running them on my Linux boxes as present!! :-)

Amazing work and thanks again,

Regards,

Kaya

P.s. would it be too much to ask to keep me posted of what goes on with
the catalog updates??