[csw-users] NRPE doesn't create service manifests on install unless /etc/opt/csw/init.d exists

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 8 12:48:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I thought that the way it works is that either every package provides
> its own /etc/opt/csw/init.d, or that CSWcommon provides it.  Right
> now, it looks like none of that is true, so I don't know how this
> could ever work.
>
> Can the elders shed any light on the issue?

This never happened before because cswclassutils have always provided
a sample init file to /etc/opt/csw/init.d. With the latest flipflop
regarding NFS the sample was moved to /opt/csw/etc/init.d in May. Thus
nothing creates the /etc/opt/csw/init.d directory any more.

--
/peter