[csw-users] CSWperl ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error

Glen Gunselman ggunselm at emporia.edu
Thu Sep 2 22:13:20 CEST 2010

Peter,

Thanks.  That worked but the message does have three "t"s

WARNING:
    The <CSWpmttextcsvxs> package depends on the package
    currently being removed.

I, also, received the following warm message:

WARNING:
    The <CSWpmmathinterpolate> package depends on the
    package currently being removed.
Do I need to update something to cover this error?

Glen

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Glen,
>
> Am 02.09.2010 um 21:39 schrieb Glen Gunselman:
>
>> Dago,
>> Thanks, do you know where I can get the updated CSWpmtextcsvxs. pkgutil
>> says that it's not in the catalog.
>
>> ex=0 14:35:58 beaker ~ gunselmg $sudo pkgutil -un CSWpmttextcsvxs
>> Solving needed dependencies ...
>> Package CSWpmttextcsvxs not in catalog. Exiting.
>> ex=1 14:36:03 beaker ~ gunselmg $
>
> No, it says CSWpmttextcsvxs  is not in the catalog. You should update
> CSWpmtextcsvxs.

Glen, note that you have an extra "t" in there.

--
/peter