[csw-users] GCC4 ld Warnings

Kapoor, Nitin Nitin.Kapoor at Sensis.com
Wed Apr 13 16:48:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

Following is the part of libtool script:-

# The directories searched by this compiler when creating a shared library.
compiler_lib_search_dirs="/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6 /usr/ccs/bin /usr/ccs/lib /usr/
local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/../../.."

# Dependencies to place before and after the objects being linked to
# create a shared library.
predep_objects="/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/crti.o /usr/ccs/lib/values-Xa.o /usr/loca
l/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/crtbegin.o"
postdep_objects="/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/crtend.o /usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-so
laris2.10/3.4.6/crtn.o"
predeps=""
postdeps="-lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc_s"

# The library search path used internally by the compiler when linking
# a shared library.
compiler_lib_search_path="-L/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6 -L/usr/ccs/bin -L/usr/ccs/lib
 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/../../.."

This libtool script gets created when I configure a package prior to compile.

In the script ( pasted above) there is a postdeps flags that seems to cause problems. Any ideas on how to disable this ?

Thanks!!!