[csw-users] Kerberos packages (1.9.1) are available for testing

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 24 10:23:54 CEST 2011

Hello OpenCSW users,

Dagobert and I built the updated, Kerberos libraries.  They are
available for testing from the experimental area:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#kerberos64

These packages do not contain the user or server binaries; they only
contain the libraries and the development package (mainly .h and .so
files).  If any of you compile software against Kerberos, this set of
packages should come in handy.  It should be enough to tell pkgutil to
install the libkrb5_lib package, the rest will be pulled in
automatically. Please leave any feedback you have. If I receive no bug
reports, I'll push the updated packages to unstable.

Maciej