[csw-users] rlwrap issues

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:02:31 CET 2011

Hi ,

I am using rlwrap from OpenCSW on solaris 10 /sparc.

/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -c | grep rlwrap
CSWrlwrap                 0.37,REV=2010.09.01       SAME

We use rlwrap from running oracle sqlplus. Some users reported me that
they get below message when they run /opt/csw/bin/rlwrap sqlplus

sqlplus
rlwrap: warning: your $TERM is 'xterm-color' but rlwrap couldn't find
it in the terminfo database. Expect some problems.
rlwrap: Cannot execute sqlplus: No such file or directory

One more strange message appeared before getting this to run
successfully on immediate next attempt,  /opt/csw/bin/rlwrap sqlplus

rlwrap: TIOCSWINSZ failed on slave pty: Interrupted system call

Please help!

Thanks,