[csw-users] Sendmail - File too large

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 12 09:53:24 CEST 2011

2011/6/11 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> Excerpts from Owen Eng's message of Fri Jun 10 17:14:39 -0400 2011:
>> In the mean time I'll find another workaround. Thank you all for
>> your support!
>
> Ok.  My personal suggestion is either CSWexim or CSWpostfix, but that
> may not be an option for you. :) Hopefully somebody will tackle the
> rebuild.

I gave it a shot.  First, I compiled the recipe without modifying it,
to see if it still builds. It did.  In the next step, I've set the
additional compilation options (-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=6), sendmail compiled as well. As the last step, I
bumped the version from 8.14.4 to 8.14.5, and sendmail built as well.

The new sendmail packages are available here:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#sendmail

Owen, could you test the new packages? Do they allow you to work with
files >2GB?

Maciej