[csw-users] Sendmail - File too large

Owen Eng owen.eng at rogers.com
Mon Jun 13 00:16:26 CEST 2011

Well that was way too much fun for me on a Sunday. I've got CSWsendmail 8.14.2,REV=2007.12.17 reinstated again quickly enough. It was definitely worth it to take a shot on a slow day just for entertainment value alone. I do have a VirtualBox I can use when I'm in less of a roguish mood. :)

Nice job on MailScanner Peter. In fact I love all the CSW packages I use because they work as expected and shave days off the time it takes to build a server. I've only had to downgrade CSWgd to gd-2.0.33 because it broke some images. No big deal.

Thanks,
Owen

> PS. Cool to see that you're a user of my MailScanner package. :)

believed to be clean.