[csw-users] trouble with PHP 5.3.8 and phpmyadmin

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 17 01:49:31 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Claude Arnold's message of Thu Sep 15 04:27:31 -0400 2011:

Hi Claude,

>    # cd /opt/csw/share/www/phpmyadmin/
>    # php ./setup/index.php
>    PHP Warning:  require(./lib/common.inc.php): failed to open stream: No
>    such file or directory in
>    # /opt/csw/share/www/phpmyadmin/setup/index.php

Can you provide the output of:

cd /opt/csw/share/www/phpmyadmin
truss php ./setup/index.php

Better yet, if you compared the output of this command between your
working and not working boxes first, that would help.  I'd like to see
the failing open() calls in the one that doesn't work.  Compare those
to the same (or similar) series on the working box.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton