[csw-users] Most used packages in the stable release

Fred Strickland fredstrickland at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:17:38 CEST 2011

Good morning,

I am the new person who had problems with the CSW FireFox.  (I had to download a tarball in order to have a web browser.)

I tried to install the Open Office suite, but I had problems with that.  (I guess LibreOffice will not be coming any time soon to the Solaris world.)

I have not tried the HP CUPS program, but I have hopes of getting it installed in the near future.

That is about it for now.  I am still running a 2002 Sun Blade 150 with a PCI card for Windows XP.  So I am limited to what I can do.

Thank you,

Fred