[csw-users] Wintercamp 2011 is this weekend

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 12 22:40:32 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

The Wintercamp 2011 is coming up. It's not winter and it's not 2011,
but this is how we need to name our meetings to keep backward
compatibility. Solaris sysadmins know what we're talking about.

To those who don't know what OpenCSW camps are - they are project
summits held twice a year. We've had a number of these:

http://wiki.opencsw.org/camps

This time around, we're meeting in Bratislava. One of the topics
discussed will be the IPS package catalog strategy.

The meetings will be held from 10:00 CEST until 19:00 CEST with a
lunch break. We'll set up a G+ hangout and a ustream live feed. We'll
post links when the feeds are set up. We'll be also watching the
#opencsw channel on Freenode for any questions or comments.

Maciej