[csw-users] catalog-format

Wyche, George PW George.Wyche at pw.utc.com
Mon Dec 31 23:45:44 CET 2012

I have had excellent success with "python link.py http://<blah>/<top>.html" in pointing out broken links.

I already posted a question which was some motivation for my looking into the catalog format.

What *is* on the catalog-format page gives me some direction about arranging for the perl script to work for me with the packages I am making. However, when I find something like this "broken" on the page, then I become less excited, because, "If this is broken, then what else may be wrong?"

I'm headed off. I'm the last one here and I don't like being at the extreme of anything.... because it happens too often.

See 'ya next year.

George Wyche