[csw-users] Midnight Commander and its config file

Sonnenberg, Markus lassmichinruhe at rz-amper.de
Tue Feb 28 08:37:46 CET 2012

Hi Dago,

On 2/27/2012 4:42 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> It does access it when I look with truss (but I don't have the file):
> 15224:  open64("/home/dam/.mc/ini", O_RDONLY)           Err#2 ENOENT
> Are you sure your coloring options are correct?

why haven't i thought about truss earlier. i really have to get used to
it. however, on my machine it seems that mc uses ~/.config/mc/ini and
yes after changing the color settings in this file mc is using them.

regards
markus

ct,
--
Das Abspringen einer Begrenzungsmauer dient nicht dem direkten
Zurücklegen des Arbeitsweges.