[csw-users] list of top level packages?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 7 23:47:26 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Wyche, George             PW
<George.Wyche at pw.utc.com> wrote:
> So I might edit the catalog of the 3000+ openCSW packages, convert all the lines to look as above, save the output to /tmp, sort -u, and treat that as my top-level packages list?

pkgparam is a Solaris pkg command, it operates on your systems package
database, not on the OpenCSW catalog. Something like this should list
all bundles on a system:

$ for i in `pkgutil --list`; do pkgparam $i OPENCSW_BUNDLE ; done | sort | uniq