[csw-users] Mozilla SpiderMonkey JavaScript interpreter binary missing

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 8 19:03:21 CET 2012

2012/11/8 Lenny Miceli <miceli at buffalo.edu>

>   I should've asked if the people that are out of the office are out all
> week?  If so, then I'll wait until next week for them to get back for this
> to occur.

Hi Lenny,

The dublin catalog is in freeze[1] so don't hold your breath. If you really
need it, create own catalog overlay, and put the needed package into it.
You can see [2] for some hints. Basically, create a catalog structure, move
the needed package into it, run bldcat on it, serve it over http and point
pkgutil at it.

Maciej

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/2012/06/the-dublin-catalog-is-in-freeze/
[2]