[csw-users] DVD iso

Wyche, George PW George.Wyche at pw.utc.com
Wed Nov 28 22:15:08 CET 2012

>> The worthless office Windows DVD writer's DVD attempts have
NOT
>> succeeded in making anything any of the blades can read.
> Just SFTP via putty and burn on a PC.

Spell checker did NOT catch that I had left out the word NOT.

I'll try the lofiadm idea.

This is the 1st I have heard of luupgrade. Reading about it this first time I find it daunting, but the alternative of starting with a brand new disk is distasteful, too. This will take some reading. I'll check back probably next Monday.

As a mere applications programmer I find all this IT stuff to be road blocks to getting my work done.
But, thank you for pointing out some ways to proceed.

George Wyche