[csw-users] Node.js JavaScript interpreter missing

Lenny Miceli miceli at buffalo.edu
Mon Oct 22 23:08:58 CEST 2012

Ah OK, thanks for the update Ben.  Yes, you're right we're pointing to
the current catalog and not the unstable.  Since this is a production
service we'll wait for it to migrate to the current catalog.

I know this may be a tough question but do you know when the new current
catalog will be updated?  That is, when you say *soon*, could that mean
a week?  Month?  Or?  I know it may be difficult to guesstimate since
the problems you may run into with a massive project like the one you
mention.

Thanks for the quick response,
   Lenny