[csw-users] Updated Easytag 2.1.8 recipe

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Sat Apr 6 22:55:42 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-06 10:35 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> I took the stuff from your recipe and made new 2.1.8 packages:
>    http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#easytag
>
> Just let me know if they work so I can push them.

They're not there yet.
I've looked at your updated version, though. I guess it's a better model
now for my future reference :-)

IS there a reason why you removed the build deps I added, though?

Eg, if CSWsunx11devel (and several others) is not present, you get this
at configure time:

onfigure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.0) were not met:

sh: gnome-config: not found
Package xproto was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xproto.pc'
Package 'xproto', required by 'Xrender', not found

if CSWggettext-dev is not there, you get this during build:
libintl_ngettext                    src/easytag-cddb.o  (symbol belongs
to implicit dependency /opt/csw/lib/libintl.so.8)

Laurent