[csw-users] php expect support

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 29 15:59:50 CET 2013

Hi Kafui,

That is a build time option that I've never bothered to enable.  It
will require rebuilding and releasing new php packages.  I'm somewhat
short on time these days but will put it on my todo list.  If you're
willing to help, I'd be happy to guide you toward taking over the php
package set as a maintainer?  It's in pretty good shape so it should
be pretty easy to pick up...Either way is fine with me.

Thanks
-Ben