[csw-users] Update package CSWghostscript 9.07

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 6 14:12:16 CEST 2013

Dear users,

I have now pushed a new CSWghostscript 9.07,REV=2013.06.06. There have been the following
changes to the existing package:

- The package is now called CSWghostscript instead of CSWgs
- The existing CSWgs still depends on CSWlibgs8 until all programs have been rebuilt
- The new CSWghostscript uses CSWlibgs9 and there is now CSWghostscript-dev
- The CUPS filters have been put into a separate package CSWghostscript-filters

All known bugs have been addressed which include

#3651 Please provide 64 bit version
#4551 Please upgrade to 9.00
#4704 Documentation reference incorrect in -help page output
#4913 pstopxl: Solaris /bin/sh cannot eval $( ), sed has not option -r

If you encounter anything suspicious just let me know.