[csw-users] php5 on solaris 10

Lilach Reshef lilachreshef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 15:31:42 CEST 2013

Hi
I installed CSWphp5 on apache2 on solaris 10.
when I am trying to run: ./php -v
I got:
-------
ld.so.1: php: fatal: libresolv.so.2: version `SUNW_2.2.2' not found
(required by file /opt/csw/php5/bin/php)
ld.so.1: php: fatal: libresolv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

My solaris version is:
------------------------------
 Solaris 10 1/06 s10s_u1wos_19a SPARC
           Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 07 December 2005

when I run:
/usr/ccs/bin/elfdump -v /lib/libresolv.so.2

Version Needed Section:  .SUNW_version
            file                        version
            libsocket.so.1              SUNW_1.4
                                        SUNWprivate_1.1
            libnsl.so.1                 SUNW_1.7
                                        SUNWprivate_1.4
            libc.so.1                   SUNW_1.22
                                        SUNWprivate_1.1

Version Definition Section:  .SUNW_version
     index  version                     dependency
       [1]  libresolv.so.2                                   [ BASE ]
       [2]  SUNW_2.2                    SUNW_2.1
       [3]  SUNW_2.1
       [4]  SUNWprivate_2.2             SUNWprivate_2.1
       [5]  SUNWprivate_2.1

What can I do?Install an old version of  csw (apach+ php+ mysql)
Thanks
Lilach