[csw-users] Munin if_eth0 error on OI

Juergen Arndt ja at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 16 19:40:58 CEST 2013

Hi Brogyi,

On 30.01.2013, at 18:59, Brogyányi József <brogyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> First of all I'd like to thank the pkg.I spent a lot time with the compiling.
> So I attached a picture and you can see the date is frozen and nothing to drawing.I tried to change the eth0 to rge0.
> With rge0 no picture at all.

Which network interfaces do you have in your Solaris box? eth0, rge0? It seems, you have a mistake in your Munin config. As I remember, we tried to track down this issue at the beginning of this year. You should study the Munin homepage for information about configurations and maybe ask on the Munin mailinglist directly. In any case, a little bit more information about your Solaris system would be helpful.

Regards,
Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt