[csw-users] syslog-ng dependencies

Al Ishmael Al.Ishmael at toyota-fs.com
Fri Sep 20 12:31:05 CEST 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to install and configure 'syslog-ng' for the first time on a SPARC based Solaris_10 system

Information posted on the net says that there are a list of dependencies that have to be installed as well.

The list I have so far is as follows:-

cpsampleconf
initsmf
libdbi.so.1
libevtlog.so.0
libgcc_s.so.1
libglib-2.0.so.0
libgthread-2.0.so.0
libgthread-2.0.so.0
libpcre.so.1
libwrap.so.1
libssl1_0_0

Is this the DEFINITIVE list of dependies or are there more?   Can I get away with less?

Regards,

This correspondence is for the intended recipient only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard and delete from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Toyota. This message has been checked for viruses but the recipient is advised to rescan the message before opening any attachments.