mongodb

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Nov 1 00:42:16 CET 2014

David Long <DLONG at lynden.com> escreveu no dia Fri Oct 31 2014 at 11:36:12
PM:

> Does anybody know if opencsw has mongodb package?
>
> I tried "/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -a mongodb"
> And got no package listed.
> root # /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -a mongodb
> Checking integrity of /var/opt/csw/pkgutil/catalog.
> mirror.opencsw.org_opencsw_stable_sparc_5.10 with gpg.

MongoDB is only available for little-endian architectures, unfortunately.

There was an effort to make it work for big-endian architectures too, but
it didn't get merged. The upstream seems to be kind of open to the
possibility of supporting big-endian, but it would require a significant
amount of developer time to make it happen, mainly due to the fact that
little-endianness is an unstated assumption sprinkled all over the MongoDB
code base.

This was the case the last time I looked - about 2 years ago or so.

Maciej