Website Bug

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 10 16:01:51 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Ian Prideaux <worzel at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just tried to send a message to the maintainer of the clamav
> package, using the contact form on the website:

I hope someone takes care of the problem with the contact form but I'm
the maintainer of ClamAV so you can ask me directly here instead.

Is it about 0.99? We have a problem with the Sparc version failing
tests and have a bug filed against upstream and they are actually
using our build hosts to try and solve it. I would prefer not to
release packages for only one architecture.