problems after upgrade with apache2 and ldap authentication

Tom Lynch tlynch at primate.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 12 23:09:08 CET 2015

> On Feb 4, 2015, at 8:48 AM, Jan Holzhueter <jh at opencsw.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,

> you need to provide a PEM for your LDAP Server I guess.
>
> of your CA that is
>
> Put this:
>

> TLS_CACERT /var/ldap/cacert.pem
>
> in
> /etc/opt/csw/openldap/ldap.conf
>
> hope this helps.
Jan,

This didn’t appear to help. Do you mean I need to put this in the ldap.conf file on my ldap server?

I searched the source code for  "LDAP: SSL support unavailable…” that I get in my log file. That error appears to be in apr-util apr_ldap_option.c in a section that deals with the Netscape/Mozilla/Solaris SDK. But how does it get to that section when APR LDAP was built with OpenLDAP LDAP SDK?

Maybe this is a question for another list…

Thanks for your help.

Tom