64 bit apache v2 package for ubbusiness

Uyi Idemudia uoi at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 5 20:47:45 CEST 2015

Carsten,

Good afternoon. What is the "type" of the smf "config" property group?
We're bumping up against errors trying to start up apache in 64 bit mode:

 	svcprop: Couldn't find property group `config' for instance `svc:/network/cswapache24:default'

We currently have it set as type, "application":

svc:/network/cswapache24> select cswapache24:default
svc:/network/cswapache24:default> listprop
general                            framework
general/package                    astring  CSWapache24
general/enabled                    boolean  true
restarter_actions                  framework    NONPERSISTENT
restarter_actions/refresh          integer
restarter_actions/maint_off        integer
restarter                          framework    NONPERSISTENT
restarter/logfile                  astring
/var/svc/log/network-cswapache24:default.log
restarter/start_pid                count    20743
restarter/start_method_timestamp   time     1433528054.109227000
restarter/start_method_waitstatus  integer  256
restarter/contract                 count
restarter/auxiliary_state          astring  fault_threshold_reached
restarter/next_state               astring  none
restarter/state                    astring  maintenance
restarter/state_timestamp          time     1433528054.117455000
config                             application
config/enable_64bit                boolean  true

Thank you,

Uyi