New recipe - libasr

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon May 18 18:28:10 CEST 2015

Hi Freddy,

Am 13.05.2015 um 19:35 schrieb Freddy DISSAUX:
>> Thanks for your contribution! However, the file libsocket_priv.h seems to be lacking.
>> Can you please provide it?
>
> Yes, and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> $ md5 openbsd-compat.tgz
> MD5 (openbsd-compat.tgz) = c3149be3b4818cbb7adb6af9e6859127
> $ tar tzf openbsd-compat.tgz
> libasr/trunk/files/openbsd-compat
> libasr/trunk/files/openbsd-compat/ifaddrs.h
> libasr/trunk/files/openbsd-compat/getifaddrs.c
> libasr/trunk/files/openbsd-compat/libsocket_priv.h
>
> Hope adding a directory in files is not a bad way.

I just added the tarball and made some slight adjustments to the recipe:
  https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/source/xref/opencsw/csw/mgar/pkg/libasr/trunk/Makefile
This includes renaming the library package to the canonical name CSWlibasr0
and adding 64 bit.

Would it be possible to submit the changes upstream to build from an unpatched version next time?

The slightly renamed packages
  CSWlibasr0
  CSWlibasr-dev
have been pushed to unstable for Solaris 10 and 11.

Thanks again for your contribution!