mgar up error

Lara Blatchford lara.blatchford at nteligen.com
Mon Jun 13 15:09:02 CEST 2016

Hi - I didn't receive your response as an email for some reason, I can only
see it in the

archives, so please forgive any formatting/threading issues with my
response.

I did try running the mgar up command from inside the opencsw directory and
I got the same

error:

-bash-3.2$ mgar up --all

This command is supposed to be run from within a package build

directory (i.e. one with a build recipe). Please change to one

and re-run this command.

-bash-3.2$ pwd

/export/home/lara2

-bash-3.2$ cd opencsw

-bash-3.2$ mgar up --all

This command is supposed to be run from within a package build

directory (i.e. one with a build recipe). Please change to one

and re-run this command.

-bash-3.2$

-bash-3.2$ pwd

/export/home/lara2/opencsw

-bash-3.2$ ls -al

total 4

drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .

drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 ..

drwxr-xr-x   8 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .buildsys

drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .svn

-bash-3.2$

Is there anything that could be missing in the environment to cause this
error?  For what

it's worth, here's what's in my environment

-bash-3.2$ env

LDFLAGS=-L/opt/csw/lib/64 -R/opt/csw/lib/64 -L/usr/local/lib
-R/usr/local/lib

MANPATH=/opt/csw/share/man:/opt/SUNWjet/man:/usr/sfw/share/man:/opt/SUNWexpl
o/man:/opt/SUNWspro/man:/usr/share/man

SHELL=/bin/bash

TERM=xterm

CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/csw/include

OLDPWD=/export/home/lara2

USER=lara2

CXXFLAGS=-m64

PAGER=/opt/csw/bin/less

PATH=/opt/csw/bin/amd64:/opt/csw/java/jdk1.7.0_80/bin::/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/bi
n:/opt/csw/bin

PWD=/export/home/lara2/opencsw

JAVA_HOME=/opt/csw/java/jdk1.7.0_80

SHLVL=1

HOME=/export/home/lara2

TERMINFO=/opt/csw/share/terminfo

CFLAGS=-m64

LOGNAME=lara2

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/csw/lib/64/pkgconfig

_=/bin/env

-bash-3.2$

Thanks,

Lara