libgcj15.x.x is corrupt for gcc g++ core package transformation

Johnson, Freemon Freemon.Johnson at jhuapl.edu
Fri Oct 14 21:13:34 CEST 2016

I am following the link I provided in my first email:

https://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-administrators/no-internet-access.html#n
o-internet-access

My modifications explicitly are below:

pkgutil \
  --stream \
  ‹target=i386:5.10 \
  --output gcc-and-dependencies.pkg \
  --yes \
  --download \
gcc4core

I have also tried gcc4++, gcc5core and gcc5++ all of which yielded the
same error.

V/r,
Freemon

On 10/14/16, 3:09 PM, "users on behalf of Dagobert Michelsen"
<users-bounces+freemon.johnson=jhuapl.edu at lists.opencsw.org on behalf of