No subject

R. Silva london68 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:26:28 CEST 2018

I am having issues with OpenCSW and SMB2 and unable to connect to shares I have to a Solaris 10 box. This is a result of the Windows 10 update 1709, any one at that patch level is unable to connect all others are fine. I have gone in and edited the smb.conf file and added "min protocol = smb2" and that does not resolve the issue it does however change the error message. I think that error just states it cannot connect and the connection is not made. Any help on this issue would be helpful.

Thanks