wxWidgets 3.0.3

Simon Jensen simonjensen at web.de
Tue Feb 20 23:21:14 CET 2018

Hi Dago.

Your hint was good, meanwhile I needed to make some more modifications
but did not get through the compile process:

In file included from ./include/wx/gtk/private.h:17:0,
                 from ./src/unix/fontutil.cpp:46:
./include/wx/gtk/private/gtk2-compat.h:59:57: Fehler: Variable oder Feld
 static inline void wx_gtk_about_dialog_set_program_name(GtkAboutDialog*
about, const gchar* name)
                                                         ^
Not sure if there is some path to be adjusted ...

Best, Simon