ANN: Crypto++ is well supported for Solaris

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:02:32 CEST 2018

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 8:36 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Am 21.07.2018 um 14:19 schrieb Jeffrey Walton via users <users at lists.opencsw.org>:
>> Crypto++ recently received access to OpenCSW's compile farm. We were
>> able to look at some known issues for Sparc machines. All the issues
>> have been cleared. Also see
>> https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/691 .
>>
>> The Crypto++ library is now well supported for Solaris, including x86
>> and Sparc. We hope to provide an OpenCSW package shortly.
>
> I worked on a cryptopp package 2011 but never gotten around finishing it. I just
> committed my stuff which may act as a starting point and it will show up here shortly:
>   https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/source/xref/opencsw/csw/mgar/pkg/cryptopp/trunk/Makefile

One other thing Dago...

I enjoy writing and wrote most of the Crypto++ wiki and parts of the
OpenSSL wiki. Cf., https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Main_Page and
https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Cryptogams_AES .

I can document Crypto++ for OpenCSW if I have access to
https://www.opencsw.org/manual/ . Or I can create a page and email to
you to drop in-place. Do you have a preference?

Jeff