Old Perl DES package

jesse.carroll at cfl.rr.com jesse.carroll at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 22 17:34:43 CEST 2018

I've inherited an old V890 running Solaris 9. Apparently the previous admin never checked on it as Perl scripts appear to have been failing for quite some time. I'm getting "ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/Crypt/DES/DES.so: symbol Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr: referenced symbol not found". It looks like it's CSWpmcryptdes (version 2.05). This package is no longer in the catalogs but I see CSWpm-crypt-des-ede3 in the catalogs. Is this a replacement for CSWpmcryptdes? If so should I deleted CSWpmcryptdes and then add

Jesse Carroll