Solaris equivalent for getauxval(AT_EXECFN)

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 3 10:19:47 CET 2019

Hi,

Am 03.01.2019 um 10:14 schrieb Stephen Nelson-Smith via users <users at lists.opencsw.org>:
> The source of which is here
> https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/blob/master/usr/src/cmd/ptools/pargs/pargs.c
>
> So if you want to write your own, rather than use the built in, you
> can see the implementation.
>
> Hope that helps, and I haven't misunderstood what you're trying to do.

I guess it is AT_SUN_EXECNAME what you are looking for:

dam at login [login]:/home/dam/mgar/pkg/nrpe/trunk > pargs -x $$
3205:   -zsh
AT_SUN_PLATFORM 0xffbffee8 SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220
AT_SUN_EXECNAME 0xffbfff04 /usr/sfw/bin/zsh
AT_PHDR         0x00010034
AT_PHENT        0x00000020
AT_PHNUM        0x00000006
AT_ENTRY        0x00019448
AT_SUN_LDDATA   0xff3ec000
AT_BASE         0xff3a0000
AT_FLAGS        0x00000b00
AT_PAGESZ       0x00002000
AT_SUN_AUXFLAGS 0x00000002
AT_SUN_CAP_HW1  0x000000fb ASI_BLK_INIT | VIS2 | VIS | POPC | V8PLUS | DIV32 | MUL32
AT_SUN_CAP_HW2  0x00000000

Best regards

  — Dago