Upgrading PHP 5.2 Version

Saumya Ranjan Samantaray saumyaranjan.s at tcs.com
Wed Nov 3 08:59:51 CET 2021

Dear Dam,

Thanks for your help. But could you please let me know the link and steps?
Because I have not done it before this upgrade in php5.2.
Please share with me the link to download, steps to execute.
If you could tell me what I have to share any ini file please let me know.
Is it possible to chat with you?
PHP 5.6 if you subscribed to unstable/. You may need to do some -How I can do this unstable --
PHP adjustments (php.ini and/or PHP code) depending on your codebase.
Thanks
Saumya