Subversion 1.14.1

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:28:12 CEST 2021

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 7:14 AM Franz Sirl via users
<users at lists.opencsw.org> wrote:

> Am 2021-08-31 um 14:14 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen via users:
> >>
> >> I’m giving it a try! The build looks promising, current blocker is
> >> missind py3c which is needed for the svn python module. I’ll keep you
> >> posted.
> >
> > The version bump was pretty much straight forward. Please have a look at the package
> > in experimental and let me know how it goes so I can push it to unstable/ next:
> >    http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#subversion
>
> The other attached patches for libserf and scons were needed for me to
> build successfully on Solaris10 and 11, but maybe the reason is just
> that my build environment differs slightly from the official OpenCSW one.

Hi Franz,

I noticed this in apr-nfs.patch:

+# apr.h needs PATH_MAX from limits.h defined, otherwise it will #error.
+# So define __EXTENSIONS__ in build/apr_hints.m4 to make sure
+# it is propagated to all users via 'apr-1-config --cppflags'.

Hurd does not define PATH_MAX , so it will lead to a compile problem
on the GNU's OS. I mention it in case you are interested in supporting
Hurd.

Hurd and PATH_MAX break a lot of packages.

Jeff