Subversion 1.14.1

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:03:00 CEST 2021

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:44 AM Dagobert Michelsen via users
<users at lists.opencsw.org> wrote:

> Subversion will show up soon. Please give it a try and let me know if
> everything works. It may be useful to make the binaries isaexec automatically
> to 64 bit. What do you think?

Oracle recommends 64-bit when available. Also see
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37838_01/html/E66175/features-1.html.

For some reason, GNU software is still stuck in a 32-bit default. I
think it is due to some Autotools decisions, but I have never dived
into it. GNU is not exactly known for doing what the platform provider
recommends. At times GNU will disregard what Apple, Microsoft or
Oracle says to do.

Jeff