Subversion 1.14.1

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 18 15:15:59 CEST 2021

Hi Franz,

Am 17.09.2021 um 12:02 schrieb Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel at lauterbach.com>:
> Am 2021-09-17 um 10:32 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen via users:
>> Hi Franz,
>> Am 16.09.2021 um 10:29 schrieb Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel at lauterbach.com>:
>>> I have to take this partly back, first I updated only the subversion packages and everything was working with my older self-compiled libapr/libaprutil/libserf. Then I issued a
>>>
>>> 	pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/subversion64 -u
>>>
>>> to pull all your other changes and then a simple "svn ls https://svn..." wouldn't work anymore. I tracked it down to the libserf package, the one in experimental doesn't work for me, a freshly self-compiled one (mgar clean && mgar build && mgar package-svr4) works nicely though.
>>> Can you try to rebuild libaprutil (libserf depends on it) and libserf again? I'll happily re-check it here then.
>> Good catch! I could reproduce the issue and repackaged aprutil and libserf and
>> sparcv9 now and the listing now works:
>> root at experimental10s [experimental10s]:/root > /opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/svn list https://svn.code.sf.net/p/gar/code/csw/mgar/pkg/libserf/trunk
>> Makefile
>> checksums
>> files/
>> Would you mind giving the package set another try?
>
> Yes, this set works fine here too!

I have now fixed the issue with compilation of py_subversion with Python 2.7.
Support 2.7 has officially been discontinued and only 1.10 will stay clean,
but for the time being undoing annotations seems to be enough to get it to
compile. Updating swig with Python 3.3 seems to be more work than I am
capable of spending at the moment.

Would you mind giving it one last try of everything that you can test before
I push it to unstable?

Best regards

  — Dago