[csw-maintainers] Creation of users and groups added to cswclassutils

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 9 22:16:45 CET 2009

Philip Brown wrote:
> wiki instructions say:
>
> 2. Add cswug in the pkginfo file, e.g:
>
>   CLASSES=none cswug
>
> but doesnt this have to come BEFORE class none, so that it is possible to
> install regular files, with ownership of the newly created users/groups?

Does it make any difference to put a class before "none"? I don't have
much experience with class actions script and just dipped a bit into the
docs yesterday, but the packaging developers guide [1] says:

	The CLASSES list determines the order of installation. Class
	none is always installed first, if present, and removed last.

Sounds to me as if a default class != "none" would be required for what
you are after.

Sebastian

[1] http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/806-7008/6jftmsc38?a=view