[csw-maintainers] Ganglia update

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 5 12:54:00 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Am 05.09.2009 um 01:26 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> One other thing that caused some issues, I tried adding these lines:
>
> ARCHALL_CSWgangliadevel = 1
> ARCHALL_CSWgangliaweb = 1
>
> but when it gets to the install-custom code, it looks for files in
> the wrong place, specifically:
>
>       @cd $(WORKSRC)/web; \
>               cp -R * $(DESTDIR)$(WWWGANGLIA)
>
> and the other lines referencing $(WORKSRC) look in the wrong place.
> Any hints would be welcome.

Theoretically this can't happen as ARCHALL_* only changes the gspec
file. However,
I would like to reproduce it, but libconfuse has neither been released
nor is it
in testing/. Please build it so I can install it on build8st and
retry. There is
also no harm in releasing libconfuse as it is a new library.