[csw-maintainers] Oddity with Runpath and GCC4 on Solaris 10 x86

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 4 08:49:04 CET 2010

No dia 4 de Dezembro de 2010 07:10, Dagobert Michelsen
<dam at opencsw.org> escreveu:

> Ha Maciej,
>
> Am 04.12.2010 um 07:28 schrieb "Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski" <maciej at opencsw.org>:
>> The "direct" part is not obvious, but we have that explicitly stated
>> in the shared libraries documentation (somewhere under the standards/
>> pages), but not in general.
>
> The link 64 should be in corert really as the using apps rely on it.

I do agree with that.  There are 2 separate issues:

- which package does the symlink belong to?
- given that the symlink is in gcc4core, what should be the
dependencies of a newly built package?

You referred to the first one; I did to the second one.