[csw-maintainers] addition to CSWcommon?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 31 20:59:45 CET 2010

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Wed Dec 29 21:52:33 -0500 2010:

Hi Maciej,

> The 'none' class creates the missing files automatically, and we have
> a large number of files that are missing base directories.

I like the intent, but I'm not sure I like the result.  Wouldn't it be
better to simply tell the maintainer to ensure the package provides
this directory instead of potentially suggesting that the package
depend on other random looking (although definitely not random)
packages that do?

Thanks