[csw-maintainers] Wrong Maintainer: Fwd: [svn] GraphViz upstream update notification

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 1 19:33:42 CET 2010

I have received this message in error, and I'm not sure who to contact?

I am the maintainer of "graphviz", but I am not the maintainer of this
"GraphViz" perl extension.
I'm guessing this problem has to do with not recognizing the case
differences?

Would whoever fixes this please also add a: "In case of problems,
contact: real_person at opencsw.org"
message to the robot email, please?

John