[csw-maintainers] /testing spamassassin

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 31 19:40:18 CET 2010

On 26/01/10, 21:27:49, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote
regarding [csw-maintainers] /testing spamassassin, bind, dhcp, dnstop:

> - SpamAssassin 3.3.0, big update, note that no rules are delivered
> from now on, only sa-update is supported.

I've installed this and have it running.  Two things that would help:

1. sa-update needs gpg and now that sa-update is needed CSWgpg should be
added to the package depend list.

# /opt/csw/bin/sa-update
error: gpg required but not found!

2. The new package includes spamd start up code.  This is good (saves
me adding my own) but to change the spamd options requires editing
/etc/opt/csw/init.d/cswspamd and the edits will be lost on package
removal.  Can we have a way of setting the spamd args from a conf file?

... find CONF ...
ARGS=`cat $CONF`
spamd -d $ARGS

Other thoughts...
The fist time it starts svc gets in a tiz because sa-update hasn't
run.  Perhaps needs some way of breaking the loop if not configured.

Thanks for the package.
James.