[csw-maintainers] how to set up a local buildhost?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 5 04:33:18 CEST 2011

Excerpts from John Ellson's message of Sat Jun 04 15:55:16 -0400 2011:

Hi John,

> What about gar scripts?   Just "pkg-get -i gar" ?

You'll want to do:

pkgutil -i CSWgar-dev

In a day or so when Phil has pushed CSWmgar, you can either add that
manually or update CSWgar-dev to pull it in too.  With mgar installed,
you can follow the instructions at:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/gar-wrapper

> What about catalog support for a graphviz.org collection?

There is buildcat for this.  I haven't used it myself, but Peter or
Dago could help with this as they're quite familiar with it.

Thanks