[csw-maintainers] Trac at SourceForge

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 3 17:36:54 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Tue Jul 03 11:31:36 -0400 2012:

Hi Dago,

> The question you are asking is "should be switch from SVN to Git?"
> We had some discussions about this topic earlier about switching,
> the main issue is IMHO the layout of the repo. I opened a wiki page
> to track discussion progress:
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-migration

Yes, I'm proposing a more broad-scoped change, but only since it's
opportunistic.  The wiki page will be a good help.  I'll look at
filling in some thoughts later this evening.

A lot of changes would be required for such a migration...

Thanks