[csw-maintainers] checkpkg problem under Solaris 11 ?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri May 25 10:52:02 CEST 2012

2012/5/25 Yann Rouillard <yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org>
> The errors happen when I do a "mgar package" on Solaris 11 sparc. I will check what is the exact checkpkg command launched so you can easily reproduce it.

I'm not sure if GAR's behavior is defined in this case, or what
options it would use. checkpkg doesn't care what it is called by, so
as far as checkpkg debugging is concerned, you only need to look at
the checkpkg invocation and checkpkg configuration (e.g. which
database does it use?).

> BTW, is this normal that we can't check against 5.11 ?

Yes, it's normal in the sense that it has never been set up nor
tested, it yet has to be done.